[Commons-l] some statistics

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:29:51 UTC 2006

Also, would it be possible to get a list of all images in
[[Category:Unknown - June 2006]] that have not been edited since
before June (these would be the images with malformed/depreciated
'unknown' tags)... and that are not used on any projects? (I will
check en.wp by hand for the moment :/ )

Note that that category has 6000+-200 entries. (I just recounted it.)

I know I'm not the only admin that would do a lot more deleting if
there was an easy way to check which ones were "easier" (non-easy =
having to remove from use). And when you delete an image that no one's
using, you're far less likely to incite angry mobs :)

They're still not easy because half the time the tag is wrong, or the
uploader was never notified or something stupid... but they're easIER.

Brianna