[Commons-l] "How the anti-copyright lobby makes big business richer"

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:46:10 UTC 2006

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/29/photojournalism_and_copyright/

I note that free-content is not quite mentioned. I am somewhat pleased
that many photographers' sense of entitlement *is* mentioned.

(Mind you, I already get phone calls from journalists who can't work
out what the hell is where on the typical image description page. The
current format *sucks* for reusers, even when they find their image.
Anyone want to work out an Image: page that looks more like something
you'd see in a commercial photo archive, or on Flickr?)

- d.