[Commons-l] English Wikipedia needs some help.

W. Guy Finley wgfinley at dynascope.com
Mon Dec 25 15:17:47 UTC 2006

Thanks Greg, I missed it as well.

In fact, the Tool photo listed is the perfect example of this "I want
the pretty studio photo" mentality gone awry.  There's a plethora of
images in he article already (almost all entirely fair use as well)
yet they have to have this one for whatever reason despite it being
prohibited by the owner of the image from their website (which I now
added to it).  Either that or it's pretty and it has the one band
member wearing an apron with painted mail genetalia, can't forget the
importance of that either.

--Guy