[Commons-l] English Wikipedia needs some help.

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 14:41:15 UTC 2006

On 25/12/06, peter green <plugwash at p10link.net> wrote:
> what i don't understand is why he hasn't just veto'd it already, its quite within his power to do so.

Although I oppose the proposal, I'm glad he hasn't. Although the issue
is important, it isn't crucial so should be entirely up the community
to decide.

Jimbo has been taking steps away from his "God King" image to the
benefit of the project and the community. I admire him for this and it
shows the robustness of Wikimedia as a model.

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)