[Commons-l] Blind move

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:41:32 UTC 2006

I think threatening to delete all uploads is not a good option. I
don't think you are actually  even allowed to delete _all_ of
somebody's contributions based on the fact that the majority of them
is a copyvio. I think talking is the best option. If he doesnt react
or continues, a short ban might be on the right place in my opinion,
so that we have the time to clean up the mess.

Bryan