[Commons-l] Rethinking [[COM:DEL]]

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 18:24:55 UTC 2006

"Florian Straub" wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:47:33 +1000  "Brianna Laugher" wrote:
>> Do you mean *not* keeping the discussion?
>No, i didn't. I meant keeping them at the talk page.

>> Keeping orphan talk pages around would be weird. I don't really like that
>> idea.
>They wouldn't be orphans, since there used withing the daily pages ;)

Easy. Make discussion on the image talk: and if deleted, move to
COM:DEL/deleted/Image
*A template would probably be needed to header the image talk (if you're not
brwosing from COM:DEL)
*How to open a deletion  request when the image talk: is already used?
Probably <noinclude>ing the other content, but it's not too friendly