[Commons-l] Copyrighted free use

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 15:26:48 UTC 2006

Perhaps what we need to do is to make some more translations of that
particular tag, then, as we have with some other tags? If a group of
non-English speakers are consistently mis-using a tag which is only
written in English then it would make sense to have someone translate
it...

(My Spanish is so awful that I wouldn't dare do it myself.)

FF