[Commons-l] Deletion of still-used images

Florian Straub flominator at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 19:34:06 UTC 2006

Hi there,

"Brianna Laugher" <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another easy and obvious way is to get [[User:Orgullobot]] delinking
> for us.  User:Orgullomoore is happy to implement the bot with
> translations and we have a good 40 languages already done. I have
> thought we should wait until the single login is implemented before we
> do this, but it's been 6+ months "coming soon", so I think we should
> go ahead and if single login happens, well good for it.

maybe someone is able to created a bot like CommonismNow, that can be
operated by any user, who is registered with the bot. Maybe it would even be
able to unlink images as fast as Checkusage scans them. Maybe I can win
de:user:HardDisk for this, after he returns from vacation.

Best regards,

Flo

PS: Brianna, decent POVs you mentioned in your posting!