[Commons-l] Birthday

Tim 'avatar' Bartel wikipedia at computerkultur.org
Fri Sep 2 22:54:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just noticed that our beloved Wikimedia Commons will have its first
birtday next Tuesday. I think it's pretty impressing how fast our baby
has grown up - even if it sometimes has children's deseases, I think we
(as 'parents') can be proud of this.

Keep up your good work!

Bye, Tim 'avatar' Bartel.

--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though
 she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I