[Advocacy Advisors] Research on Freedom of Panorama

Aeryn Palmer apalmer at wikimedia.org
Thu May 14 23:36:38 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm a legal intern in WMF's San Francisco office. I'm doing some research
on Freedom of Panorama and the digital single market. If anyone is able to
suggest any cases or other sources that discuss or demonstrate the effects
that harmonizing FoP laws would have on the single market, please get in
touch. Thanks very much!

Best,

Aeryn Palmer

--
Aeryn Palmer
Legal Intern
apalmer at wikimedia.org
415.839.6885 (Office)
415.882.0495 (Fax)

NOTICE: *This message might have confidential or legally privileged
information in iIf you have received this message by accident, please
delete it and let us know about the mistake. For legal reasons, I may only
serve as a legal intern for the Wikimedia Foundation. This means I may not
give legal advice to or serve as a lawyer for community members,
volunteers, or staff members in their personal* *capacity.*