[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama in Reda Report

Karl Sigfrid karl at wikimedia.be
Fri Jul 10 17:01:36 UTC 2015

This we should definitely do. Let's list all the MEPs to whom we should
extend our gratitude. (Not necessarily on this mailing list though.)

We will, as noted, find them among the Schaake's co-signatories. I will
look through the plenary debate and see if I can identify additional
people there that should get a thank you note.

MEPs who have indicated on Twitter or through the media that they have
stood on our side (supporting the Schaake AM or the deletion
alternative) should of course also be included.

Karl
Back in Brussels after some time in Sweden

Karl Sigfrid
+32 487 94 76 30
karl at wikimedia.be

Rue du Trone 51