[Advocacy Advisors] Owen Blacker has joined this list

Timothy Vollmer tvol at creativecommons.org
Fri Jul 10 15:23:45 UTC 2015

Welcome Owen, and thank you for all your great writing on the issue over
the past several weeks, and to all the Wikipedians who've been so vocal on
FoP.
timothy

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Owen Blacker <owen at openrightsgroup.org>
wrote:

> OMG, Wendy is so cute  :D  #かわいい
>
> On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 at 15:09 Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <
> dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Great to have you on this list, Owen!
>>
>> You have done amazing work during this campaign and I am very happy
>> you're now a real WEASEL! [1]
>>
>> If you need re-tweets in the future, don't desist, use the mailing list ;)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dimi
>>
>> [1]https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_policy/Wendy

>> :
>>
>>> Welcome Owen!

>>> --
>>>
>>> Stevie Benton
>>> Head of External Relations
>>> Wikimedia UK+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
>>> @StevieBenton
>>>
>>> Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
>>>
>>> *Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*

Timothy Vollmer
Public Policy Manager, Creative Commons
Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews