[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama in Reda Report

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:12:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Yes, adopting the Report was a roll-call vote (which means all the MEPs
names and their voting behaviour are recorded).

The Schaake amendment however wasn't. We only have the totals. The first
next step for us has to be to gather as much information on who voted how
so we can draw up a game plan for the next phase. We can either read
peoples' statements or ask them directly.

I can make an educated assumption that the EPP voted against and the S&D
was at least split. ALDE, Greens and EFDD must have voted in favour. I'd
have three first priorities that I'll try to figure out:
1. Did at least some EPPs vote for (e.g. the Polish delegation)
2. How did the S&D split occur (I assume IT & AT voted for, but what about
UK & DE?)
3. Did the ECR vote indeed for or stick with the EPP line?

Cheers,
Dimi