[Advocacy Advisors] geneva declaration

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:10:39 UTC 2015

Hi Lorenzo,

Yes, definitely!

The development agenda is still very relevant - the library proposals are
in this context.

WIPO in general seems to be important enough to keep an eye on. There's a
broadcasting treaty going on, which is an example of a very restrictive
proposal. TV stations are pushing for additional copyright on content based
solely on the fact that it has been broadcast, even if the content is free.

Cheers,
Dimi