[Advocacy Advisors] Fwd: [cultural-partners] Economic value of the public domain

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:46:24 UTC 2015

Thank, Stevie!

With the IP Observatory finally starting to work on the Public Domain
Economic Contribution Study, it seems like we'll have a good number of
scientific reports on this topic soon.

By the way, I am trying to gather everything here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_policy/Documentation#Studies_by_Other_Parties

Dimi