[Advocacy Advisors] First "Visiting Weasel" in Brussels

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Mon Apr 27 10:15:57 UTC 2015

Excellent stuff - great work Federico!

Stevie

On 27 April 2015 at 11:13, Philippe Beaudette <pbeaudette at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> _
> Philippe Beaudette
>

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:03 AM, Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <
> dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   Hi all,
>>
>> it is now two weeks ago that Federico spend a week with me and Karl in
>> Brussels and managed to talk to a lot of Italian MEPs. I really do think
>> his visit was hugely effective. He met with - by my own cont - 9 MEP
>> offices in 4,5 days. They were from all political groups and many of them
>> engaged in an honest conversation with him leading to further exchanges.
>>
>> Background: The Italian delegation is the largest in the S&D Group and
>> the S&D Group's position will be decisive on PDGov.
>>
>> Here's his post:
>> http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/04/24/european-copyright-reform/
>>
>> From my side I want to thank him for his hard work and great support!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dimi

Stevie Benton
Head of External Relations
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 20 7065 0993 / +44 (0) 7803 505 173
@StevieBenton

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*