[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero specifically excepted from ban of zero-rating services in Chile

Jens Best jens.best at wikimedia.de
Tue Sep 23 04:21:39 UTC 2014

Yes, there are documents. Nearly the whole conference was documented in
writing and on video. Apart from the conference it can be seen in the way
anti-net neutrality lobbyists and politicians argue. The crack in the net
neutrality alliances made by Wikipedia Zero are used by lobbyists of
certain interests.
Or did you just wanted to suggest that I'm lying, Christian?

Jens