[Advocacy Advisors] Blog post on Open Access

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:52:51 UTC 2014

Hi Yana,

Many, many thanks for this! And yes, please seize every opportunity to
cross-post it.

As Open Access has become an accepted and uncontroversial term in recent
years, the argument has shifted towards its definition. We need to make
sure OA also means that content is freely reusable. The circulation of such
blog posts is of great help with that!

Cheers,
Dimi