[Advocacy Advisors] Questions on Economic Contribution of Public Domain and Open Licensing

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:24:03 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone!

The people working on this from the Observatory have received all the
compiled answers from this list. The study will be done in-house, which
implies a smaller scale, but give us potentially more control over the
procedure.

They aim at coming up with a methodlogy/scope by end of the year and
sharing it with us.

Best,
Dimi