[Advocacy Advisors] Use of this list as evidence of consultation

faewik at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:38:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have joined this email list as it appears to be used as evidence of
Wikimedia community consultation.[1] I certainly was unaware that this
list was being used for this purpose, and I am concerned that wider
consultation processes may not be attempted.

The only scope for this list I can find is that at
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/advocacy_advisors> which
says nothing about representation. Could someone point me to better
definition?

Links
1. Refer to the WMF blog post response by Roshni Patel at
<http://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/05/09/opposing-mass-surveillance-on-the-internet/>

Thanks,
Fae
--