[Advocacy Advisors] Commissioner on copyright reform and FoP

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:28:37 UTC 2014

This is absolutely brilliant, Stevie! Romaine's image and the text you
added next to it. Plus the story we have to tell with the EP Secretariat
giving us permission to use it on Wikipedia only to figure out later that
they don't the rights and thus can't allow us to use an image of their own
building.

Could WMUK or another chapter print this image with the text on a banner?
180x76cm would be enought. We could use it at events around Brussels to
raise awareness in a very powerful way. I could even imagine an info-booth
inside the Parliament.