[Advocacy Advisors] European Commission Copyright Consultation

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 28 16:30:48 UTC 2014

[Dropping wikimedia-l and wikimedia-uk, since we're down in the weeds a bit
now.]

My understanding is that it is optional, but yes, I believe we're
considering it.

Luis

--
Luis Villa
Deputy General Counsel

NOTICE: *This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity.*