[Advocacy Advisors] Which would help volunteer editors more?

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:58:08 UTC 2013

Hi James,

of course Free Knowledge doesn't appear in an empty space and relies on the
society and culture it "lives" in. Free Knowledge, in turn, also has the
power to bring about meaningful changes to said society.

Can you propose any specific project that is in line with the strategy,
mission and vision of our movement that will directly improve the economic
and physiological health of our editor pool? If yes, please share!

If not, I would suggest that we stick to what we're good at - changing the
world by changing the way knowledge is shared. This is where our expertise
lies and where we can really contribute. And it also directly affects the
economic situation of our editor pool (e.g. saving money on textbooks, more
free time due to quick and easy access to information).

Cheers,
Dimi