[Advocacy Advisors] Register's Call for Updates to U.S. Copyright Law

Stephen LaPorte slaporte at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 15 20:46:48 UTC 2013

On a related note, here is a description of Maria Pallante's lecture on
"The Next Great Copyright Act":
http://policynotes.arl.org/post/45438311615/notes-from-register-pallantes-the-next-great#_=_

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*This message might have confidential or legally privileged information in
it. If you have received this message by accident, please delete it and let
us know about the mistake. For legal reasons, I may only serve as an