[Advocacy Advisors] PRISM

Stephen LaPorte slaporte at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 11 18:51:05 UTC 2013

Hello advocacy advisors,

To follow up on Liam's note, the EFF has published two statements on PRISM
and government surveillance.

"International Customers: It's Time to Call on US Internet Companies to
Demand Accountability and Transparency" -
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/international-customers-its-time-call-us-internet-companies-demand-accountability

"86 Civil Liberties Groups and Internet Companies Demand an End to NSA
Spying" -
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/86-civil-liberties-groups-and-internet-companies-demand-end-nsa-spying

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*For legal reasons, I may only serve as an attorney for the Wikimedia
Foundation. This means I may not give legal advice to or serve as a lawyer
for community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal
capacity.*