[Advocacy Advisors] [FYI] German Leistungsschutzrecht bill in parliament

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:48:48 UTC 2013

Hi Mathias,

Thanks for the update.

This reminds me of a suggestion I heard many years ago that the recording industry would require people to pay a dime every time that they whistle a copyrighted tune.

I support reasonable use of the principles of copyright. I agree with you that this particular proposal doesn't feel like it's a reasonable use of the time and money of countless stakeholders and government officials.

Pine