[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Thu Dec 20 16:30:43 UTC 2012

Thanks Stephen

It's interesting issue and I don't know how many chapters or people from
the FDC\GAC are members here, so it may be better to have it also in a
wider community.

1. Why there is diffrent between what allow under money that comes from the
FDC and the GAC? I thought the problem is the WMF finance something that is
not legal under the U.S law - but it both of the cases the money come from
the same source.

2. "Grants for such activities (when permitted under U.S. law and IRS
regulations)" - so, back again to the question - if in IL is legal to NGO
and non profit NGO to support lobbying such as what we did, and you say
that according to the U.S law - it's not allow - it mean that also the GAC
is not allow to finance it?

Itzik