[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama

Romaine Wiki romaine_wiki at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 02:54:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

We really miss in this list:
* EU chapters lobby European Parliament

On my way home from a Creative Commons meeting recently, I spoke with someone from Google. That person is active in Brussels to lobby for their interest. We really miss an office in Brussels.

And concerning FoP, we are currently working on founding a chapter in Belgium, and one of its goals is getting FoP in Belgium. Also Wikimedia France is very active that subject.

Greetings from Europe,

Romaine

(...)